Log On to ProcessMaker Platform
Log on to ProcessMaker Platform using your credentials.
Please contact your Administrator if you do not know either of the following:
- the web address to access the log in page
- your log in credentials
Follow these steps to log on:
- 1.Enter the fully qualified domain name for the server or instance hosting ProcessMaker Platform followed by
/loginin a supported web browser. For example:
https://myServer.myDomain.net/loginIf the web address is correct, the log in page displays.
- 2.Do one of the following:
- Enter your user account credentials:
- 1.In the Username field, enter your username.
- 2.In the Password field, enter your password.
- 3.Optionally, select the Remember me check box to not enter your log in credentials in the future.
- 4.Click the Log In button.
- Log on using Single Sign-On (SSO) or a third-party authentication service: Click the button for a third-party service in which you subscribe to use that service's credentials to log on. For details on setting up SSO or third-party authentication, see SSO Settings.
If ProcessMaker Platform is configured to only allow one device per user account to be logged on, ProcessMaker Platform immediately logs you off if your user account logs on with a second device. When this occurs, the following message displays above the log on settings: Your account has been timed out for security.
To enable this security feature, ask for more information from ProcessMaker Support.
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- 2.Click the Forgot Password? link as highlighted below.The Forgot Your Password? page displays.
- 3.In the Email Address field, enter the email address to which to send a reset link.If you enter an email address which is not recognized, the following message displays in red-coloured text below the Email Address field: We can't find a user with that e-mail address.
- 4.Click Request Reset Link.
- 5.Check your email for the instructions to reset your password.
- 6.After you select the link in that email to reset your password, click the Back to Login link to return to the log in page.
Follow these steps to change your password:
- 1.If your organization requires a password change, the Change Password screen displays after Log On:
- 2.In the New Password setting, enter a new password. Passwords must be at least eight (8) characters long, must contain at least one uppercase letter and a number or symbol. Password special characters are recommended. Password validation indicates how strong your password is and, at a minimum, it should meet the medium strength requirements described above.
- 3.In the Confirm Password setting, re-enter your password to confirm it. Password validation indicates if the New Password and Confirm Password values do not match.
Last modified 3mo ago