View All Starred Files Important to You
View all files in File Manager's "Starred Files" folder that you have deemed important by having starred them.
Follow these steps to view all files in the File Manager Starred Files folder:
- 2.Do one of the following:
The Starred Files folder displays files that you have starred.
- Click the Starred Files folder.
- Click the Viewicon beside the Starred Files folder.
"Shared With You" folder in File Manager
The Starred Files folder displays the following information in tabular format about starred files in File Manager:
- Star indicator: The star indicator displays which files you deem important to you by starring them. All files in the Starred Files folder display the solid-colored Star iconas those important to you.
- Name: The Name column displays the following:
- Users: The Users column displays the user that added the file to the Public folder as well as any other user that renames that file in the Public folder. Hover your cursor over a user's avatar to view that person's full name.
- Size: The Size column displays the size of the file. This column does not apply to folders.
- Modified: The Modified column displays the date and time the file was added to the Public folder or last renamed. The time zone setting to display the time is according to the ProcessMaker Platform instance unless your user profile's Time zone setting is specified.
Last modified 3mo ago