Copy Elements, Connectors, and/or PM Blocks into the Clipboard
Copy one or more selected Process modeling objects and/or PM Blocks into your Clipboard.
Copying one or more Process model objects and/or PM Blocks places those selected items and their respective settings into the Clipboard. The copied item(s) may be copied and then pasted using keyboard shortcuts.
Copied items cannot be pasted into another Process model.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to copy Process model objects and/or PM Blocks unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Processes: Edit Processes
- Processes: View Processes
- 1.Select the item(s) to copy.
- 2.Use Control+C (Command+C) to copy.
- 3.Use Control+V (Command+V) to paste into the same Process model. The selected item(s) display below the original item(s).
When a Pool element or Lane element is copied, all items it contains are also copied to the Clipboard with their respective settings.
Last modified 2mo ago