Comment on page
Create a New Project Category
Improve your Project organization by creating Categories to which to assign them.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to create a new Project Category unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Projects: Create Project Categories
- Projects: View Project Categories
- Projects: View Projects
- 2.Click the +Category button. The Create Category screen displays.Create Category screen
- 3.In the Category Name setting, enter the name of the new Project Category. The Project Category name must be unique from all other Project Category names in your organization and can only use apostrophe characters (
') and spaces. This is a required setting.
- 4.From the Status drop-down menu, select one of the following options for the Project Category's status:
The Active option is selected by default. This is a required setting.
- Active: Active Project Categories can have Projects assigned to them.
- Inactive: Inactive PM Block Categories cannot have Projects assigned to them.
- 5.Click Save.
Last modified 1mo ago