Comment on page
Create a New Blank Process
Begin modeling your business solution from a blank Process that contains no content.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to create a new Process unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Processes: Create Processes
- Processes: View Processes
Follow these steps to create a new blank Process that contains no content:
- 2.Click the +Process button. The New Process screen displays.New Process screen from which to select a Process Template or create a new blank Process
- 3.Click the Build Your Own tile. The Create Process screen displays.
- 4.In the Name setting, enter the unique name for the Process. Process names must be unique in your organization regardless of whether the Process is active or archived, and can only use apostrophe characters (
') and spaces. This is a required setting.
- 5.In the Description setting, enter a description of the Process. This is a required setting.
- 6.From the Category drop-down menu, select one or more Process Categories to associate with this Process. In doing so, Process Categories may be sorted from the Processes page. To remove a Process Category that is currently selected, click theicon for that selection or press
Enterwhen the drop-down is visible. This is a required setting. See What is a Process Category? for more information how this affects new Requests for this Process.
- 7.From the Project drop-down menu, optionally select the Project(s) that this Process becomes an asset. This setting only displays Projects of which you are a member. To remove a Project that is currently selected, click theicon for that selection or press
Enterwhen the drop-down is visible.
- 9.To do so, follow these guidelines:
- 1.Ensure that the third-party Process model is BPMN 2.0 compliant and has the
- 2.Click the Upload File button, and then browse for the third-party
.bpmnfile to use as your Process model.
If you upload a third-party
.bpmnfile to use as your Process model, any Process model elements that do not comply with the BPMN 2.0 specification cannot be used after the Process is created. An error displays for any invalid Process model elements.
Last modified 1mo ago