Comment on page
Edit Text that Displays in the User Interface
Edit the the text that displays in labels and messages throughout the ProcessMaker user interface.
Your user account or group membership must have the following permissions to edit the text that displays throughout the ProcessMaker Platform user interface unless your user account has the Make this user a Super Admin setting selected:
- Translations: Edit Translations
- Translations: View Translations
Follow these steps to edit the text that displays in labels and messages throughout the user interface:
- 3.Click the Edit iconfor the label or message you want to change its text. The Edit Translation Strings page displays the following for the selected label or message:
- English: Displays the English-language text.
- German: Displays the German-language text.
- Spanish: Displays the Spanish-language text.
- French: Displays the French-language text.
- 4.Edit any of the text as necessary. Note that if you edit any of the original English-language text, you are responsible to change the other non-English language text to match and be accurate.
- 5.Click Save.